My little boy is no longer a baby....I hate to admit it....he's almost walking...physically he's bigger than his Sister and when I hold him well let's just say that I'd love to have a crane to assist me. I love him so but I wish he would shrink a little.
He loves to stand himself up!
This is a goofy picture but he's trying so hard to walk.
If Sister can do it, he's going to as well!
I have yet another helping had with the dishes.
He gets mad when he runs out of food.
He doesn't bother sitting down when I pull him...he's Spartacus!
If sister is eating it, he is too!
"Excuse me but yes I CAN eat this with only two teeth!"
I might as well have have them sweep up what they throw on the floor....am I right?
She wanted 4 piles... A Daddy, Mommy, Sister and Baby pile. Why does she love shredded cheese so much?!?!?
My little mommy putting her baby down for a nap.
We have been working on the yard and Daddy just bought her some tools....she's so proud!
She talked Daddy into setting up her pool! Yup, she's naked!
She even got him to get in! It was freezing.
She couldn't convince Brother as easily; She tried taking off his shirt but he didn't budge. You can just imagine him thinking "Girl, you're crazy that water is cold!"

They sure have a good time outside!
OH and Here's Easter!
She loved her candy bracelet
She just had to put her tutu over her outfit.
What a handsome boy!
Enjoying their treats...Teddy Grams and M&Ms
He loves to stand himself up!
This is a goofy picture but he's trying so hard to walk.
If Sister can do it, he's going to as well!
I have yet another helping had with the dishes.
He gets mad when he runs out of food.
He doesn't bother sitting down when I pull him...he's Spartacus!
If sister is eating it, he is too!
"Excuse me but yes I CAN eat this with only two teeth!"
I might as well have have them sweep up what they throw on the floor....am I right?
She wanted 4 piles... A Daddy, Mommy, Sister and Baby pile. Why does she love shredded cheese so much?!?!?
My little mommy putting her baby down for a nap.
We have been working on the yard and Daddy just bought her some tools....she's so proud!
She talked Daddy into setting up her pool! Yup, she's naked!
She even got him to get in! It was freezing.
She couldn't convince Brother as easily; She tried taking off his shirt but he didn't budge. You can just imagine him thinking "Girl, you're crazy that water is cold!"
They sure have a good time outside!OH and Here's Easter!
She loved her candy bracelet
She just had to put her tutu over her outfit.
What a handsome boy!
Enjoying their treats...Teddy Grams and M&Ms
My kids LOVE shredded cheese too...why is that? It is such a mess! Can't they be happy with slices, sticks, or chunks? Glad I'm not the only one...
ReplyDeleteA tutu goes with EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are too cute. I can't believe how big E.E. is getting.
ReplyDeleteYou want your baby back? You know what I want! some more pictures! get to the updating lady.
ReplyDelete