Sunday, May 30, 2010

I've missed a lot!!!

Here are some pictures of the last couple of monthsThe kids love to garden
Our sad attempt at nice Sunday pictures
He is just so handsome!
I found her one day cracking open her own pecans with a hammer!!!!!
Celebrating my 30th B-day by riding the train! Such a fun day!
Look! I have twins
Enjoying the perfect weather...while we can
Sister LOVES to paintHowever she usually ends up like this....or worse!
International Day! They both look so cute!
Some of Brother's first assisted steps
He is always trying to get into these!
Stealing his Sister's food...he should just pick up what he's thrown on the floor!
Enjoying some time with ZANE and Amber!
Mother's Day Breakfast!
Making shakes with Daddy....she loved them!
Making a food castle...she's big into castles out of anything these days
Loving Sister's Scooter
Screaming when Daddy takes him off of it.
Poor guy can't understand why we won't put him back on
Wanting it ride it so badly that he bites it.
There, there....just stop screaming
Get your hand out of there!!!
Enjoying the Zoo with Zane!
Just try taking my makeup bag from her and you'll be sorry! She's holding on with both hands!
It's been 5 years and look at us now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have been having lots of messy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these pictures! The matching pj's are too cute.
    I really liked the temple picture, alot has happened in the past 5 years, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete