Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learning to wet a line

Daddy couldn't be more proud
Walking away to find her own spot!
What a fun picture
Look at her cast!
She is very focused on the task at handShe's even got the napping thing down!
Little brother doing his own thing
Taking "her baby" for a stroll
It's a good thing he's so laid back!
I think she's loving having a playmate
Teaching her little brother her sneaky ways
"Close your eyes and she won't see us"
I love when kids clap
I'm starting to find him in this position more often
What a fun day!
Little Brother wanted chicken just like sister!
Look at him go!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I bet Brandon was having such a good time fishing with his little girl.
    E.E. looks like he's going to break the stroller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he's going to break something it's going to be my back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot find shoes anywhere that fit him. His feet are so chunky. Most of the time he is shoeless with his hair all a mess...he is like my little hobo...LOL

    ReplyDelete