Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Someone has a tooth!!!! (and other pics)

His first snaggle tooth!!!! SO CUTE!
Playing in the bounce house with her bears
Daddy, can I play?
Why won't they let me jump?!?
It's not fair mommy!
Having a blast despite the "frigid" Texas cold (It was kind of chilly that day)
Traffic Jam in the kitchen
Someone loves being behind the wheel
Two peas in a pod
I think he liked the box activity a little too much!
So cute in her dress
Rainy day blues
She went a little over the top with the chapstick
Yea, I love when I get help with the laundry
This is what I found when I looked under the bed!!!!!
This was the end result..It was tough to wash off
Reading to her little brother...how sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that little Brooke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a couple of cuties, and you sure to have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ho, ho, ho socks on E.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete