When Daddy "attacks" his daughter he always warns her by saying "that's it". The other morning she started saying it. Notice Daddy passed out in the background....he was worn out from roughhousing.
Don't feel too bad for our baby when I say Daddy "attacks" her. Here is proof that she eggs it on. If you listen really carefully you can hear her kiss him at the very end. It's too sweet. They just love to wrestle!
Don't feel too bad for our baby when I say Daddy "attacks" her. Here is proof that she eggs it on. If you listen really carefully you can hear her kiss him at the very end. It's too sweet. They just love to wrestle!
Ah, that kiss was too sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious that she says that now, that was just so adorable. She sure does put a smile on my face.
So cute! Jack had to watch it a couple of times. I think he likes Brooke's cute little girly screams.
ReplyDeleteShe is just too cute. I love her little laugh. I cannot wait to see her with the little one.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, you and baby will be in my prayers. love you!
ReplyDelete