Simply a collection of pictures
He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, I can't wait to hold him!
Congrats Baileys!!! He looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet him! Let me know if you need any help.
Aww Itza he's like a mini you! He's a keeper! How are you feeling? :) Look at those cheeks..super kissable.
Congratulations! He looks so sweet and innocent. What a little cutie pie!
Congrats!!! Our little guys are only one day a part that is too fun. He is so handsome. I am glad all is well and you guys are home.
He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, I can't wait to hold him!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Baileys!!! He looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet him! Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDeleteAww Itza he's like a mini you! He's a keeper! How are you feeling? :) Look at those cheeks..super kissable.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He looks so sweet and innocent. What a little cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Our little guys are only one day a part that is too fun. He is so handsome. I am glad all is well and you guys are home.
ReplyDelete