
Last summer our little one tolerated the pool but did not like to go under or lay on her back. I was a little skeptical this year on our first outing but it turned out that she loves it! Not only does she dunk her head under the water herself but she loves jumping into the pool. It's a little unnerving b/c she won't jump into my arms she jumps to the side...yet another way she shows her independence...I have to hustle to get to her before she goes under. The water is still a bit cold so before she jumps she cringes...I'm working on getting a picture of that. She even hangs on to her floaty and kicks. She thinks she moves herself around the pool but we give her a little push. It's so fun playing with her in the pool but incredibly exhausting. We have been going almost everyday, sometimes twice a day.

One day we couldn't go to the pool so we turned on the jets in the bathtub and found out that it was almost as fun....more fun for me, I didn't have to do anything.

Our little one loves to be swung on the towel...it's a good way to entice her to get into the shower.

Sometimes we just have to drag her to the bathroom.

Daddy had to change some light bulbs around the house and he had a little helper. She wanted to climb up the ladder so bad!

She loves to play in her box...She loves it more when we join her! Yea my face is super red b/c I can barely breath...I'm sure JR has a hard time too. We play in the box everyday!

Poor Daddy, he tries so hard but he just can't fit into the box....it's very frustrating.

Every evening before bedtime, Daddy and our little one wrestle to use up the last bit of energy. It is super fun!

Daddy got worn out and found himself a pillow.

Many years ago I wore this dress....now my baby is wearing it.

What?!? I'm not picking the flowers....and I don't intend to put them in my mouth either.
First off, I think playing in the pool would be alot easier then playing in the box! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she's loving the water, maybe you should just get a baby pool and put it in your backyard?
Second, LOVES the new bed!!!
I agree that a pool would be easier than a box. I love her little look she is giving you next to the flowers. So innocent, yet so mischievous.
ReplyDelete