Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Summer Treat

After showing us that she could finish her food we rewarded our finicky eater with her very own popsicle (well Daddy ate most of it). It was so entertaining that I can't wait for her to earn another one.
Open wide!
Daddy also decided to share a little of his cold one...(It's a nasty soda...I don't recommend it)
Look at how happy she is to share with Daddy!
Not only did she not want to share with Mommy but she even took mine away...(I know, poor me)
This is her reaction upon realizing that she was NOT going to get another one.
It didn't end well

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    What a sad little face. How could not give her another one...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute. I'm glad she finally got her own popsicle. She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What mess! Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! that "Rob" comment was actually me.

    ReplyDelete