Saturday, October 2, 2010

Smile.....I SAID SMILE!!!!

We took our annual family pictures and sister's birthday pictures and well, I guess it could have been worse.
We did nothing to her but sit her down and tell her to smile.
He at least had a messy diaper at this point, but still!
We could not get sister to cooperate...thank goodness Brother looks ever so cute!
This was the best picture we could get and boy did we work for it. The rest of the session was filled with tears, threats, bargaining; it was just horrible. Mommy cried on the way home.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Itza, I'm sure it was a nightmare for you but I absolutely LOVE the pictures...they are real life and I still think your kids look adorable in them.
    p.s. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I really love the one with her head on daddy's shoulder...so sweet! Love to you all!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a sad story, but I love the pictures. I love the top one the best. Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! They're so true to life!

    ReplyDelete