Monday, August 23, 2010

Let's play a game...

Let's see how many diapers you can spot
You're going to break your neck!
What are you doing?!?
Sarka goes with Brother everywhere!
At least he's clever; he couldn't reach so he found a solution
Don't call C.P.S.; he cried when I took him out
He even sleeps with Sarka Enjoying the bedtime routine
Align CenterOur own family "Pow Wow"

Miss. Hawaii
Mr. Hawaii 5-0
Nice work Sister
Oh Brother, please try to paint the paper next time
I guess his life is so hard that he has to "hit the sauce" sometimes
We have so much fun with this toy
Everyone loves this little red car
Look! They even share!!!
Thanks Daddy!
What a great habit
Get out of there!
"Walking" the dogs
She just loves to get spoiled
Brother measuring his head
What a cute smile
Helping Daddy hang pictures
Reading to her Brother
He walks around with his blanket when he's tired
Sister loves her "little chunky boy", that's actually what she calls him

4 comments:

  1. These photos are precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, I think you have a Brooke jr. on your hands.
    I didn't spot any diapers?
    Those two are so cute! Berg and I will have to plan a trip down there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cuties! Don't you love it when when play together!

    ReplyDelete