Friday, August 19, 2011

Dancing Queen

Sister's dance classes have started up again and I realized I never shared the pictures from her dance recital (in May). We were super proud and I think she looked ever so cute!She loved having me put makeup on her.
She wanted more lipstick.
Getting some pre-recital gitters.
Warming up with her 1st costume on.




Getting ready with her friends.
When the 1st number started she became super shy.
Yup, this is what she did while everyone else danced.
Standing perfectly still during the tap routine.
When she wasn't standing perfectly still she was doing this.
We were still super proud....this was a huge improvement from last time. Last time she ran off to the side and there were only 4 adults there. This time she only tapped her dance shoes once but at least she stood or stayed in her spot for the entire song and there were maybe 10,000 adults there. Ok maybe not that much but at least 75.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I'm proud of her for staying up there!
    -Di

    ReplyDelete