Friday, December 17, 2010

Where's my baby?!?!?!?!?

You could practically hear my heart break as Daddy took my baby and dropped him off in nursery on Sunday. He did great, despite the 30+ kids in there. I do get sick of walking the halls but I love to hold my heavyweight!

Daddy teaching his little man to use the clubs.........got to start them young!
I love Family nap time.
Cooking in our birthday suits. (just the kids)
Making cookies...they love to help in the kitchen...I like it but I don't love it.

Getting his first "real" haircut. He didn't love it but he didn't cry.

The end resuld
Sister's turn....She's a pro at it.
Learning to dance the Tango.
The kids "decorating" the kid's christmas tree....can you tell Brother is planing something.
Seconds later Brother smacks the tree at it comes down on him....he does this several times a day.

3 comments:

  1. Nursery is a wonderful thing! Enjoy your quiet 2 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like Brandon loves family nap time.
    Ethan did have the look of trouble in his eyes, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun time you guys have. I haven't taken Easton to nursery yet. I think this will be his first sunday since we have been out of town.

    ReplyDelete