Round 1
He really wanted the candle
He wanted the candle more than the birthday doughnut
He smashed it and just played with the candle

Round 2
Still facinated with the candle
He was really going at it
A little upset he had to share...not really he was tired

Round 3
What a happy Birthday boy
What a mess!
The end result!

Round 4
Seriously, more cake!
He wasn't going to get any but he grabbed the spatula

He sure enjoyed beating that pinata!
I think it's fair to say we made the most of his first Birthday!
****************************************
I had failed to mention to Daddy that our little man must have a fork these days to eat; at least he's resourceful.

Learning to shave


He really wanted the candle
He wanted the candle more than the birthday doughnut
He smashed it and just played with the candle
Round 2
Still facinated with the candle
He was really going at it
A little upset he had to share...not really he was tired
Round 3
What a happy Birthday boy
What a mess!
The end result!
Round 4
Seriously, more cake!
He wasn't going to get any but he grabbed the spatula
He sure enjoyed beating that pinata!
I think it's fair to say we made the most of his first Birthday!****************************************
I had failed to mention to Daddy that our little man must have a fork these days to eat; at least he's resourceful.

Learning to shave

EE is so dang cute. I so wish we lived closer so the boys could play. Easton would love EE.Happy Birthday EE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat restaurant cake looked REALLY good. Where were y'all?
ReplyDeleteIn some of those pictures he looked alot like Brooke, you know, but manly. :)