skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Not a Blog
Simply a collection of pictures
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Pony ride anyone?
"So there I was ridding my pony Thunder, when little E.E. wanted to ride as well"
"When I first put him on he didn't know what he was doing"
"Soon enough I showed him the correct way to ride a horse"
"What can I say; he loved it...I'm a great teacher!"
(Posted by "The Thin Beast")
1 comment:
diana
August 16, 2009
That is too cute, good job turkey!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
June 2011
Our Family
September 2010
Our Family
November 2009
Our Family
Family picture October 2008
Sibling Moments
I love it when kids share
The Thin Beast
Our super energetic little girl
Baby E.E.
Our sweet little boy
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2012
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
2011
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(5)
Baby E. E.
Learning to Share
Pony ride anyone?
High Chair Fun
2, 1, 2....E.E.
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
That is too cute, good job turkey!
ReplyDelete