Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My cute little boy

My little man loves his bath time!
"I'm sorry, did you say something, I wasn't listening"
"Oh well, I'll worry about that later"
"Oh I could stay here all day"
"I'm ready for the ladies"
Relaxing after a long day
Resting with Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's what you meant, did I see the pictures. Itza you sure are one lucky lady, he is so precious. I can't believe how much he loves bath time, he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2009

    He is too cute. Yeah bath time at our house ends up with Easton crying, daddy laughing, and mommy soaking wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on him! Is is so cute! And you look amazing!!! We need to make a play date! Give your little ones a big huge and kiss from their favorite Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pea! Your mom looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look great and what little darlings you have! We hope we see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete