Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday



So my baby decided to coordinate her ear infections with my Birthday. We took several trips to the doctor and had to tie her down to get her to swallow her medicine. Seriously, we felt like we were attacking her. We barely slept at night and I ended up getting sick as well. I'm just glad Daddy was able to help out.....oh and that JR didn't decide to come early! I mean that would have been TOO much. As you can see we were a mess and not all of us were into my b-day celebration.....Despite all of this I still had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. What, no picture with all your wonderful birthday gifts? I'm glad you had a good one and that Brandon took good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Brooke and mommy. It stinks to be sick. Thank goodness Brandon was able to help out. Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete