Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!

This will not really be a blog, just a collection of pictures and videos of our little one and Jr. (when he arrives). We hope you enjoy it but please keep the following things in mind....

1. Please do not add a link on your Blog to our Blog
2. Please do not email other people a link to our Blog (unless you ask us first; family in Mexico can consider themselves exempt from this if they are sending it to other family)

I'm very serious about these requests, and appreciate your cooperation.

This may seem a little extreme but think about it this way....if you know about this Blog it must be because we love you. =)

I, B, B & Jr.

3 comments:

  1. I promise to not post a link to your blog but I'm glad you have it...I love to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sister, I can't wait to see more pictures of Brooke and JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I'm so excited! I'm glad you expressed your feelings here. Shelley just asked me if you had a blog because she saw Rethsey's. Brooke is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete